FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Governor's Press Office
|Monday, July 16, 2018
Governor Brown Signs Legislation
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 1527 by Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Cannabis: Cannabis Control Appeals Panel.
- AB 1678 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Elections: voter registration information: security: campaign literature and communications.
- AB 2076 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – County employees’ retirement: disability: date of retirement.
- AB 2180 by Assemblymember Ash Kalra (D-San Jose) – Long-term care and disability insurance.
- AB 2235 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – County community schools: funding.
- AB 2270 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – Horse racing: out-of-country harness racing.
- AB 2301 by Assemblymember Autumn Burke (D-Inglewood) – School bonds: Wiseburn Unified School District: Centinela Valley Union High School District.
- AB 2457 by Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Podiatry: Podiatric Medical Board of California.
- AB 2642 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Guardianship: special immigrant juveniles.
- AB 2847 by Assemblymember Blanca Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Commercial real property: tenancy: abandonment.
- AB 2969 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – LGBT Pride Month.
- AB 3247 by the Committee on Judiciary – Arbitration: agreements: enforcement.
- SB 903 by Senator Anthony Cannella (R-Ceres) – Transportation Development Act: County of Stanislaus.
- SB 914 by Senator Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Local agency contracts: construction manager at-risk construction contracts.
- SB 942 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – State claims.
- SB 1042 by Senator Bill Monning (D-Carmel) – Contractors: violations.
- SB 1084 by Senator Tom Berryhill (R-Modesto) – Mono County Tri-Valley Groundwater Management District.
- SB 1107 by Senator Connie Leyva (D-Chino) – Public social services: family home agencies.
- SB 1171 by Senator Henry Stern (D-Canoga Park) – Electors: conditional voter registration.
- SB 1270 by Senator Andy Vidak (R-Hanford) – County employees’ retirement: system personnel.
- SB 1280 by Senator Richard Roth (D-Riverside) – Small house skilled nursing facilities.
- SB 1436 by Senator Anthony Portantino (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Natural parent and child relationship: establishment.
- SB 1500 by the Committee on Veterans Affairs – Prohibited discrimination against service members.
- SB 1501 by the Committee on Veterans Affairs – Military and veterans: enlisted persons.
- SB 1506 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Property taxation: tax collector: notices.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov